About Performance Claims
Performance Claims is a recognized industry leading Technology Company providing insurers with flexible tools for managing supply chains and workflow.
We were the first company to fully deploy the CIECA BMS standard and named E-Commerce Company of the Year by CIECA in 2009. In 2010 we were named as one of the "Hot Technology Companies to Watch" by an independent research firm.
Whether you are looking to better manage your staff, appraisal networks or experts in any line of business, we have the cutting edge tools for you. With our open, non-proprietary system, companies can adopt individual modules or implement the full turn-key system to streamline business or claims processes from end to end.
Our customers include regional, super-regional and national Property and Casualty insurers throughout the United States.
Efficiency, Low Cost, Consistency, Best Practices - Tough economic climates bring added challenges and enhanced focus on every dollar spent - having the right tools becomes even more important. Our tools make it easy for a carrier to revolutionize how they manage vendor programs and networks to successfully navigate in any economic climate.
^Return to top
Find a high-quality shop anywhere within our national network of specially-trained collision repair centers. View detailed shop profiles including equipment, customer satisfaction ratings and more.
Ensure every repair provider in your network operates under a standard contract. Monitor shop compliance with standard operating procedures for repairs, customer service, and billing.
Locate staff appraisers, independent appraisers and referral network shops. Manage online estimates from any of the major estimating platforms, and easily generate customized reports to analyze estimate data.
^Return to top
Performance Claims FAQ
Performance Claims is a provider of web-based solutions built by insurance professionals - our team brings a wealth of real-world experience to each client. Our Sales and Product Development team come from Home Office and Regional management roles in large carriers across the country. Well over a century of claims experience helps shape our products and helps us better understand how we can help you achieve your goals by implementing our software. Call today and schedule a comprehensive review - 608-268-0233 or write us at email@example.com.
What are the advantages of working with Performance Claims?
- Technology: Our web-based tools are easy to use, and integrate easily with your existing systems to your claims process. Performance Claims clients enjoy more streamlined workflows, improved communication and easy to use management controls to successfully take care of business with vendor networks, staff and consumers.
- Expertise: Our staff includes former Property and Casualty insurance executives from national insurers who have experience at both the field and corporate office levels in audit, training, IT, and operations. We bring claims management best practices to your business with robust, yet flexible, web-based software.
- Value: Our clients have reduced their systems costs by bringing Performance Claims software into their claims process. Our technology and services are competitively priced, and our non-proprietary system and management controls make it easy to configure the product to achieve your specific business goals.
What is Performance Claims’ implementation process?
We believe a clearly outlined implementation plan is the best way to improve operational performance. We work closely with your team to outline your existing workflows and business objectives. We then develop an implementation roadmap that outlines the specific customization and Performance Claims deliverables required to meet your objectives, as well as a schedule for completion, and total costs.
Based on your company’s requirements, our staff will guide your key claims managers through the implementation process, including:
- Defining your supplier network
- Defining your Contract Management criteria
- Defining your Estimate Management criteria
Our staff also leads the training process for your employees as well as those of your suppliers (independent appraisers, collision repair shops, and others.)
What technology platforms are compatible with Performance Claims?
For IT connectivity, Performance Claims products are easily integrated with your new or legacy claims systems.
Our products support:
- Integration with any real time Web APIs
- Fully compliant with CIECA BMS 2006R2 Assignment Service
- Utilize ACCORD XML and XSLT
- Implemented EMS version 2.6 that supports export of CIECA assignment data for integration with the three major estimating systems.
Where can I go for additional information?
We welcome your call or email to better understand how Performance Claims can support your key claims objectives. Please contact us at: Sales@PerformanceClaims.net, or 608-268-0233.
Also, schedule a meeting with us at one of the many industry events we attend:
|October - NACE in Las Vegas||PLRB - April 3-6 in Nashville|
|ACE - June 15-17 in New Orleans|
| ||NACE - TBD|
| ||Insurance & Technology - TBD|
^Return to top